Introducing Core Leadership
Who is it for? Emerging leaders looking to build leadership best practices, a strong peer network, and industry knowledge.
- Multi-month program with structured curriculum
- Multiple touch points, speakers, and networking opportunities (virtual and in-person)
Who is it for? Rising strategy leaders who can benefit from shifting from tactical to strategic thinking; learning how to influence multiple stakeholders, and gaining greater exposure to executive leaders and better understanding their priorities.
- This offering requires travel to a NACWA conference, which is at an additional cost
- 3-part learning experience (virtual and in-person)
- Introductory webinar; immersive workshop at a NACWA conference; one-on-one virtual coaching session
Who is it for? Professionals seeking support from peers in very similar situations as themselves to help navigate challenges, opportunities, and milestones.
- 5-month commitment
- 90-minute monthly virtual roundtable discussions with a group of about 8 people
- 2022 Group: Women in Water and Transformative Leader
Who is it for? Professionals with specific leadership development goals who could use the support of a coach to help accelerate those goals into action.
- 6-month engagement
- Personal assessment, 6 one-on-one coaching calls, 2 virtual group check-ins with coach and executive sponsor from organization
Who is it for? Executive leaders and human resource managers who need organizational development and/or facilitation support.
- A specified hour allotment put toward consulting projects in the areas of leadership development, strategic planning and team effectiveness
- Select your needs from a list of sample projects, and get paired with an experienced consultant and/or facilitator from the Core team